Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings.
Highlights from September meeting:
- Meeting donations to intergroup have improved but we still need each meeting’s Treasurer to forward funds over your prudent reserve consistently to Intergroup. Individual members can also make contributions via pay pal, or check. Instructions are on our intergroup page.
- Intergroup reps are reviewing an updated version of our literature “Early days of SCA in Los Angeles and Orange County”. If you are interested in offering feedback see your rep or contact intergroup.
- The Tuesday 10am Hollywood meeting has been canceled due to lack of attendance. Send all meeting changes including, holiday closures to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep the website updated.
- If you are interested in a workshop, please contact Bob L. at email@example.com
- The New Year’s Eve retreat will be held December 28th – 30th. Registration should begin sometime in October.
Next Meeting is Saturday, October 20th
10:30am – 11:30am
1125 N McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038