What is Intergroup?
It’s a question we hear often from newcomers who are not familiar with 12-Step programs.
Intergroup is the umbrella organization linking all SCA meetings in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Orange County.
Each meeting elects one representative to conduct and vote on business matters affecting SCA Los Angeles.
Elected Intergroup representatives hold their positions for one year, from March through the following February.
Intergroup representatives meet once a month via zoom on the third Saturday of each month at 11:00am.
All SCA members are welcomed to attend but only Intergroup representatives and officers may vote.
SCA Los Angeles Intergroup also sends representatives to the annual International Service Organization (ISO) convention to discuss and vote on matters affecting SCA Internationally.
Los Angeles Intergroup is a great way to be of service and make a difference in your recovery. We are all trusted servants who volunteer our time to ensure that our primary purpose continues: To carry our message to the sexual compulsive who still suffers.
Highlights from February meeting:
- Elections will take place at our March meeting,
- Each meeting is now responsible for providing a court signature, should it choose to do so. Please refer to our meetings page for information. However, we still have a representative acting as our legal outreach liaison. Therefore, all general inquires should be directed to [email protected] or by calling 323-570-2659. Click here for more details.
- We voted and approved to add “SCA Signs of Recovery” as Los Angeles approved literature to our website.
- Wednesday night 7:30pm & Saturday 12pm meetings at the village are both hybrid. Please join us in person.
- Tuesday night 6pm & Saturday 10am in Long Beach are both hybrid. Please join us in person.
- Workshops will resume after our 2023 February Convention. You can also email us at [email protected]
- Doyle is our contact for local literature. If you need any literature please email [email protected]
Next Meeting is Saturday, March 18th, 11:00am via Zoom
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Meeting ID: 787-716-2543, Password: 820626
One-Click link: click here
Donations to Intergroup collected at meetings or from individual members can be mailed to:
Los Angeles Intergroup of Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
1049 Havenhurst Drive #96
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Donations can also be made with PayPal.