What is Intergroup?
It’s a question we hear often from newcomers who are not familiar with 12-Step programs.
Intergroup is the umbrella organization linking all SCA meetings in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Orange County.
Each meeting elects one representative to conduct and vote on business matters affecting SCA Los Angeles.
Elected Intergroup representatives hold their positions for one year, from March through the following February.
Intergroup representatives meet once a month on the third Saturday of each month.
Meetings are held at “The Village”, 1125 N. McCadden Place, Los Angeles, CA 90038, at 10:30AM.
All SCA members are welcomed to attend but only Intergroup representatives and officers may vote.
SCA Los Angeles Intergroup also sends representatives to the annual International Service Organization (ISO) convention to discuss and vote on matters affecting SCA Internationally.
Los Angeles Intergroup is a great way to be of service and make a difference in your recovery. We are all trusted servants who volunteer our time to ensure that our primary purpose continues:
To carry our message to the sexual compulsive who still suffers.
Highlights from January meeting:
- Intergroup has centralized the court signature process to make it easier and more efficient. Meeting secretaries should email email@example.com after each meeting with a list of those approved for a court signature. Court members will send their forms to the same email address after all meeting slots have been full and we will provide signatures.
- We have created a letter to the courts to explain in more details what service SCA provides and what we do not provide. It’s available by clicking here.
- SCA has multiple options for E-Literature. Check out your options at scalosangeles.org/e-literature
- We are hosting two workshops via zoom on Saturday January 30th. Information is available on our workshop page.
- The SCA Los Angeles annual convention will take place via zoom on President’s day weekend. February 12th – 14th, 2021. More information can be found on our Convention page.
- If anyone is looking to start a new zoom meeting, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can set it up for you as long as it does not overlap any other meeting time slot.
- ISO will hold their annual conference via zoom April 16 – 18, 2021.
Next Meeting is Saturday, February 20th 11:00am via Zoom
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM = Hollywood, The Village
Meeting ID: 787-716-2543, Password: 820626
One-Click link: click here
Donations to Intergroup collected at meetings or from individual members can be mailed to:
Los Angeles Intergroup of Sexual Compulsives Anonymous
1049 Havenhurst Drive #96
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Donations can also be made with PayPal.