Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings.
Highlights from April meeting:
- Intergroup is operating on a 2018 budget deficit. We need meetings to forward what they can on a consistent basis in order for us to carry the message of SCA.
- Individuals can make direct contributions to Intergroup via paypal. Contact us at email@example.com for more details so we can text you the link to make it easy.
- Looking for volunteers for Pride Weekend June 9th & 10th to staff outreach booth, contact Noel (see phone list) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please complete the survey to give us feedback on your meetings and SCA experience. Survery
- Long Beach will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of one of their meetings on Saturday, April 28, 2018 with a day of workshops and fellowship.
- Updated phone list was distributed – See your Intergroup representative for a copy.
- Send all meeting changes including, holiday closures to email@example.com so we can keep the website updated.
- June Intergroup meeting will be at Plummer Park
- 2018 ISO Annual meeting was held in St. Louis April 20th – 22th.
Next Meeting is Saturday May 19th.
10:30am – 11:30am
1125 N McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038