Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings.
Highlights from February meeting:
- Intergroup is operating on a 2018 budget deficit. We need meetings to forward what they can on a consistent basis in order for us to carry the message of SCA.
- Brian M has updated a 2018 outreach letter to the Courts and is currently looking for contact information for alternative sentencing.
- We are looking to update a new outreach campaign for West Hollywood Pride for 2018.
- Long Beach will be celebrating the 30th anniversary of one of their meetings on Saturday, April 28, 2018 with a day of workshops and fellowship. More information to follow.
- There are some changes coming to literature pricing. Please refer to the new cost structure and price list which will be provided to by Jeff L at the 2018 convention.
- 2018 ISO Annual meeting will be held in St. Louis April 20th – 22th.
Next Meeting is Saturday March 17th.
10:30am – 11:30am
1125 N McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038