Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings.
Highlights from June meeting:
- Starting July 1st, LGBT Village will resume charging rent for meeting rooms.
- Outreach at LA Pride was a success!! Thank you to everyone from the fellowship who volunteered and helped carry the message. We are looking for new ways to expand outreach. If you are interested contact us via the outreach page on our website.
- Newcomer workshop will be held at Plummer Park Saturday July 8th.
- A draft copy of “The Early Days of SCA In Southern California” was distributed to meeting reps for approval by LA Intergroup. Please have members review for comments.
- A draft copy of “The Twelve Traditions of SCA” was distributed by ISO. This piece of literature will be voted on at the next ISO conference in 2018.
- Improvements & additions are being made to our website so send us your feedback or suggestions.
Next Meeting is Saturday July 15th.
10:30am – 11:45am
1125 N McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038