Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings. Questions to intergroup can be sent to email@example.com.
Highlights from November meeting:
- Each meeting is now responsible for providing a court signature, should it choose to do so. Please refer to our meetings page for information. However, we still have a representative acting as our legal outreach liaison. Therefore, all general inquires should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 323-570-2659. Click here for more details.
- Wednesday night 7:30pm & Saturday 12pm meetings at the village are both hybrid. Please join us in person if possible.
- We are having our annual Thanksgiving gratitude meeting in person at St. Thomas the Apostle Church. Click here for info
- Our next retreat will take place JAN 6-8, 2003. Click here for info
- Our annual convention will return in person at Plummer Park President’s Day weekend, FEB 17 – 19, 2023.
- Workshops will resume after our 2023 February Convention. You can also email us at email@example.com
- Doyle is our contact for local literature. If you need any literature please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Meeting is Saturday, December 17th, 11:00am via Zoom.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM = Los Angeles Intergroup
Meeting ID: 787-716-2543, Password: 820626
One-Click link: click here