Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings.
Highlights from May meeting:
- Intergroup is still looking for members to fill open positions that are operationally vital to the fellowship.
- ISO reps returned from Chicago. There is a summary for ISO in the latest news section. ISO will be in New York City for 2020.
- An updated outreach letter is being sent to the courts before Summer 2019.
- SCA LA will be hosting an outreach booth at LA Pride again this year. We are looking for volunteers to help carry the message Pride weekend June 8th & 9th, 12pm -7pm. SCA’s booth will be part of “Pride on the Boulevard” which will be outside of the paid festival on Santa Monica Blvd. between San Vicente & Robertson. If you are interested in volunteering email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are interested in a workshop, please contact Bob L. at email@example.com
- If your meeting is struggling, try hosting a workshop or updating your format to peek the interest of the fellowship.
- There is a new Thursday evening meeting in Hollywood.
- Intergroup is currently reviewing an updated version of literature highlighting the history of SCA in Los Angeles and Orange County.
Next Meeting is Saturday, June 15th – 10:30am
1125 N McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038