Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings. Questions to intergroup can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Highlights from July meeting:
- Intergroup voted to change the court signature process starting September 1, 2022. The signature process will no longer be handled by the intergroup court liasion. Each meeting will be responsible to provide court signatures starting 9/1/2022. Click here for more details.
- A new in-person meeting is being held Thursday evenings at the Village. This meeting will be a non-court signature meeting.
- Wednesday night Village 7:30pm meeting is going hybrid August 3, 2022.
- FYI – While the Village is still closed to the public, you may need to have security buzz you in at the gate to enter the courtyard. Also, masks are required for any meeting held at the Village.
- Registration is now open for our Labor Day weekend retreat, Sept 2- 4, 2022. More information is available on our retreat page
- Starting in May, we are having monthly workshops to guide members through the 12 steps. Information is available on our events/workshop page of this website. You can also email us at email@example.com
- If you need any literature please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Meeting is Saturday, August 20th, 11:00am via Zoom.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM = Hollywood, The Village
Meeting ID: 787-716-2543, Password: 820626
One-Click link: click here