Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings. Questions to intergroup can be sent to intergroup@scalos angeles.org.
Highlights from September meeting:
- All SCA Los Angeles area meetings will take place via Zoom video for the foreseeable future. You can use your computer, laptop, smart phone or telephone. More information is available at scalosangeles.org/covid-19.
- SCA has multiple options for E-Literature. Check out your options at scalosangeles.org/e-literature
- Intergroup has centralized the court signature process to make it easier and more efficient. Meeting secretaries should email firstname.lastname@example.org after each meeting with a list of those approved for a court signature. Court members will send their forms to the same email address after all meeting slots have been full and we will provide signatures.
- We are hosting a workshop for newcommers to SCA on Saturday September 26th at 11am. This will be a great opportunity to bridge the gap for newcomers who started meetings only on Zoom. We will answer questions, offer guidance and best practices since we still can’t meet face to face at in person meetings.
- Our Next Zoom Social event will be on Saturday October 31st.
- We are reaching out to other CA meetings to see if they are interested in attending and possibly joining our Intergroup.
- If anyone is looking to start a new zoom meeting, email email@example.com. We can set it up for you as long as it does not overlap any other meeting time slot.
- We will be voting on literature updates for the “Early Days of SCA in LA & OC”.
Next Meeting is Saturday, October 17th 11:00am via Zoom.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM = Hollywood, The Village
Meeting ID: 885-757-437, Password: 1234
One-Click link: click here