Each meeting should elect and send a representative to our monthly meeting on the third Saturday of each month.
If your meeting does not have a representative, this is a great opportunity to step up and be of service. Add your voice to the discussion and carry the message back to your individual meetings. Questions to intergroup can be sent to [email protected].
Highlights from February meeting:
- Elections will take place at our March meeting,
- Each meeting is now responsible for providing a court signature, should it choose to do so. Please refer to our meetings page for information. However, we still have a representative acting as our legal outreach liaison. Therefore, all general inquires should be directed to [email protected] or by calling 323-570-2659. Click here for more details.
- We voted and approved to add “SCA Signs of Recovery” as Los Angeles approved literature to our website.
- Wednesday night 7:30pm & Saturday 12pm meetings at the village are both hybrid. Please join us in person if possible.
- Tuesday night 6pm & Saturday 10am in Long Beach are both hybrid. Please join us in person.
- Workshops will resume after our 2023 February Convention. You can also email us at [email protected]
- Doyle is our contact for local literature. If you need any literature please email [email protected]
Next Meeting is Saturday, March 18th, 11:00am via Zoom.
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM = Los Angeles Intergroup
Meeting ID: 787-716-2543, Password: 820626
One-Click link: click here